Depression is very common and nothing to be ashamed of. There is much you can do to support yourself as you rest, strengthen and heal. Below is some information to assist you with this.
- Epigenetics – explaining how we can inherit trauma and tendencies for anxiety and depression from earlier generations in our family.
- How to know when to rest and when to push?
- How to overcome disappointment with your life?
- Why do we isolate ourselves?
- How to be free of the past and enjoy life?
- How to overcome the tendency to isolate?
- How to forgive those who hurt you?
- How to forgive yourself?
- How to accept the now and not focus on the past or future as the source of happiness?
- What is suicide? How best to help someone feeling suicidal?
- How to recover when someone you love commits suicide?