The Family Constellations method helps you to attune to the wisdom of your soul and your family’s soul. You get to look at your challenges from a bigger perspective, to discover the hidden reasons that lead to your experiences and feelings about life, who you are and your family.
You get to see why patterns are repeating and discover how to shift it and move forward. You gain wisdom and insight from the field freeing you to see it all anew, from a different vantage point, from a more interconnected and spiritual viewpoint.
We are all on a journey of conscious evolution, of healing our hurts so we can reconnect to our wholeness and Source that is within us and supports us as we live our lives. Family Constellations can help us to feel and experience the truth of this, to see that their truly is support available and a purpose behind all that occurs.
It helps us to make sense of ourselves and our lives. This helps us to let go of judgement, frustration, resentment, hurt and pain so we can open back up to love, to connection and belonging with our family system energetically. We work with the souls, the essence, of those involved to heal the hurts, break the entanglements and release the burdens, so all can walk forward in a new way.
Constellations can be done on any topic – health, finances, relationships, career, self esteem, purpose, etc. Whatever question you have about your life a constellation can give you insight to discover what is involved and how it can be altered so you can have more peace and happiness in your life.
Want to have a session or participate in a workshop?
A Family Constellation session can be done with a client in person, over the phone or by zoom. You can book an appointment using Jodi-Anne’s online calendar. Jodi-Anne holds Family Constellation workshops in the Adelaide Hills region.
Want to learn how to facilitate FAMILY constellations?
Jodi-Anne teaches people how to facilitate Family Constellations sessions for themselves, individuals and groups. She offers a Family Constellation Facilitator Training and an Advanced Family Constellations Facilitator Training which applies the approach to specialist topics.
To view more testimonials click here.
Want to learn more?
Below are some videos explaining Family Constellations
- Jodi-Anne Smith – How does Family Constellations Work? (5:10 mins)
- Jodi-Anne Smith – What is an entanglement? (13:44 mins) Text Version
- Jodi-Anne Smith – What is the Family Soul? (8:12 mins) Text Version
- Jodi-Anne Smith – Why does trauma repeat through families? (7:35 mins) Text Version
Below are links to more information on Family Constellations
- Karl-Heinz Rauscher, 2018, Constellations give you a system to discover what your illness is telling you
- Karen Carnabucci, 2016, Heal Your Addiction by Making a “Constellation” of Your Family System
- Jack Blackwell, 2015, Stop carrying responsibility for Mum and Dad’s issues – healing family trauma
Below are links to more information on Intergenerational Trauma
- Mark Wolynn – It didn’t start with you (31:46 mins)
- Science Alert article, 2018 – Scientists have observed epigenetic memories being passed down for 14 generations
- Medical Xpress article, 2017 – Epigenetics between the generations: researchers prove that we inherit more than just genes
- CNN News article, 2017 – PTSD risk may be passed down through our DNA
- Huffington Post article, 2016 – In sickness and in health, it all begins in the womb.
- 7:30pm Report, 2015 – Magda Szubanski shares her story of intergenerational trauma & its impacts on her life.
- BBC News article, 2013 – Memories pass between generations
- Medical Daily article, 2013 – The family tree of phobia: epigenetics explains how we inherit fear from our ancestors
- Discover Magazine article, 2013 – explaining epigenetics and how trauma and tendencies for anxiety and depression can be inherited from earlier generations in our family.