Psych-K balances help reprogram the subconscious mind to support the goals you choose with your conscious mind. If you wish to be successful, but your subconscious mind is programmed with negative, conflicting beliefs your body will respond in ways that lead to sabotaging your success.
Many people are surprised to find that they have a range of unhelpful beliefs and blocks to wealth and happiness. Leave these behind with Psych-K and program in positive beliefs such as ‘I love and accept myself‘, ‘I am deserving of health and happiness‘, I deserve to live’, I am a good person’, ‘I am safe interacting with others’, ‘It is good to be successful’, ‘My friends will be happy for me when I am successful’, etc.
Here is a video from Rob Williams, founder of Psych-K explaining how it works.
Want to have a session?
During an individual appointment, we would discuss the areas of your life where you have challenges and identify if there are any subconscious beliefs that are hampering you from living your life fully. We would then test for and where needed do a ‘Psych-K balance’ to replace the unhelpful subconscious belief with a more positive and supportive one. This can be done during an appointment in person or an online appointment using a phone, Skype or Zoom. You can book an appointment on Jodi-Anne’s online calendar.
Want to learn more?
Here are some links to other information on Psych-K and how it works.
- More Psych-K videos (Rob Williams)
- Videos explaining how our beliefs affect our life (Wayne Dyer & Bruce Lipton)
- Article – Bruce Lipton, 2012, The Honeymoon Effect, ODE May-June 2012, p36-40
- Article – Rob Williams, 2012, The mind is the doctor, The Optimist.com, Sept/Oct 2012, p35-37
- Article – Rob Williams, Chapter 7: Putting it all together, In: Psych-K the missing peace in your life, p66-83
- Article – Jeffrey Fannin & Rob Williams, 2012, Leading edge neuroscience reveals significant correlations between beliefs, the whole brain state, and psychotherapy, CAPA Quarterly, August 2012, p14-32