Anxiety occurs when we are feeling overwhelmed and frightened by all that is happening within and around us. It is part of the reaction occurring within our Autonomic Nervous System (ANS). There is a lot we can do to calm our body and nervous system so that we come out of fight, flight, and freeze, and back into a more peaceful state.
- Epigenetics – explaining how we can inherit trauma and tendencies for anxiety and depression from earlier generations in our family.
- What is dissociation and how to reduce it?
- How to anchor within your body?
- Why do we worry so much?
- Why do we stay small?
- How to stop expecting the worst to occur?
- How to get out of your own way?
- How to move out of survival and live?
- Why do we look for approval?
- How to relax, have fun and play?
- How to accept life?
- How to enjoy life?
- How to let life be easy?
- How to let life be fun?
- How to live life as if love is all that existed?